Nine-year-old Utah girl invited to visit 49ers
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- The San Francisco 49ers welcomed a young football star to their practice facility over the weekend.
Nine-year-old Samantha Gordon can be seen in a popular YouTube video running wild in her youth football league in Utah. Her amazing speed and toughness gained national attention after he dad posted the video online.
The Niners were among those who took notice and welcomed Sam to the facility. She got to meet the players and pose for pictures with several of them, as well as Head Coach Jim Harbaugh.
On Monday night, she will meet Steve Young and watch Monday Night Football.
youtube, san francisco 49ers, santa clara, nfl
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF 19 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks 13 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
19 min ago
- International effort underway to find...
28 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting...
13 min ago