49ers QB Colin Kapernick explains "Kaepernicking"
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- Colin Kaepernick today explained to reporters the deeper symbolism behind kissing his tattooed biceps, aka Kaepernicking.
"Well, No. 1 is it's my way of saying I don't care what people think about my tattoos; I got them for me and to show people what I believe in," he said. "God had laid out a phenomenal path for me, and I have to thank him."
colin kaepernick, san francisco 49ers, fashion, religion, nfl, wayne freedman
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations 59 min ago
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping 2 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
9 min ago
- Milpitas police investigate possible...
2 min ago