49ers QB Colin Kapernick explains "Kaepernicking"
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- Colin Kaepernick today explained to reporters the deeper symbolism behind kissing his tattooed biceps, aka Kaepernicking.
"Well, No. 1 is it's my way of saying I don't care what people think about my tattoos; I got them for me and to show people what I believe in," he said. "God had laid out a phenomenal path for me, and I have to thank him."
colin kaepernick, san francisco 49ers, fashion, religion, nfl, wayne freedman
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 16 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges 34 min ago
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday 47 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
32 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos