Six Flags makes Super Bowl wager with sister park
VALLEJO, Calif. (KGO) -- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo is making a bet with its sister park in Baltimore, Six Flags America, for the Super Bowl.
It's a friendly wager that will include a basket with the best the cities have to offer.
Napa Valley wine, sourdough bread, Ghirardelli Chocolate from San Francisco, Utz potato chips, cream of crab soup and Brody's wine from Baltimore.
The park president from the losing team will have to wear the rival team's jersey and cap for a day and put a gigantic banner outside the park congratulating the winners.
49ers Coach Jim Harbaugh is no stranger to Six Flags. He joined park executives last June on a preview ride of the new rollercoaster Superman: Ultimate Flight.
six flags, vallejo, nfl
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 57 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Object spotted may be part of missing...
7 min ago