Harbaugh & family get taste of New Orleans
NEW ORLEANS (KGO) -- When you go to New Orleans, you have to visit Cafe Du Monde in the French Quarter. That's exactly what the Harbaugh family did Monday and that's where ABC7 News Sports Director Larry Beil found them.
Earlier in the day, Harbaugh joked about allowing his son Jack, now 4 months old, to follow in his footsteps; Harbaugh was an NFL quarterback for 14 seasons.
"If President Obama feels that way, then (there will) be a little less competition for Jack Harbaugh when he gets older."
Obama told the New Republic he would "have to think long and hard" if he had a son who wanted to play football because of safety concerns.
Harbaugh's wife Sarah was also in a joking mood Monday. She called her husband "vanilla" because after finally making it to Cafe Du Monde for their world famous beignets, all he wanted was a hot dog.
san francisco 49ers, nfl, super bowl, food, jim harbaugh, nfl, larry beil
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to aviation 46 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Private school in Oakland on lockdown after assault
- VIRAL VIDEO: Little girl donates hair to... 16 min ago
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Woman killed when gun in donated clothes fires
- Bay Area Rosie the Riveters to meet Joe Biden in DC 13 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties 34 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 35 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
2 min ago
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to...
46 min ago