Diving dog makes Super Bowl prediction
A diving dog with a decent track record of choosing the winner of big games has weighed in on the Super Bowl.
Captain Skipper, the diving canine of Florida, is a yellow lab that has made it his day job to swim to the bottom of his owner's backyard pool to pick champions.
Sorry Baltimore, the lucky lab has made his pick, and for this year's Super Bowl, Captain Skipper is going with the 49ers!
san francisco 49ers, super bowl, animal, nfl
- Jahi McMath's family to hold rally, march in Oakland 24 min ago
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal 4 min ago
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Jahi McMath's mother writes letter about daughter 23 min ago
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Neighbors: Nevada gunman had botched vasectomy
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Some stores offering last minute holiday...
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos