Diving dog makes Super Bowl prediction
A diving dog with a decent track record of choosing the winner of big games has weighed in on the Super Bowl.
Captain Skipper, the diving canine of Florida, is a yellow lab that has made it his day job to swim to the bottom of his owner's backyard pool to pick champions.
Sorry Baltimore, the lucky lab has made his pick, and for this year's Super Bowl, Captain Skipper is going with the 49ers!
san francisco 49ers, super bowl, animal, nfl
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday