Diving dog makes Super Bowl prediction
A diving dog with a decent track record of choosing the winner of big games has weighed in on the Super Bowl.
Captain Skipper, the diving canine of Florida, is a yellow lab that has made it his day job to swim to the bottom of his owner's backyard pool to pick champions.
Sorry Baltimore, the lucky lab has made his pick, and for this year's Super Bowl, Captain Skipper is going with the 49ers!
san francisco 49ers, super bowl, animal, nfl
- Recology plant fire creates heavy smoke in SF
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday