49ers great Jerry Rice: "I got demoted, fast"
NEW ORLEANS (KGO) -- San Francisco 49ers great Jerry Rice sat down with former 49er Mike Shumann to discuss Randy Moss' claim that he is the greatest receiver of all time.
Rice joked about being demoted but then followed by saying that while he would never make such a claim, he believes Moss is just being who he is.
"He likes to bring attention to himself," Rice said.
san francisco 49ers, nfl, mike shumann
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested 33 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash 14 min ago
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer...
33 min ago
- Little progress made in search for missing...
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos