49ers great Jerry Rice: "I got demoted, fast"
NEW ORLEANS (KGO) -- San Francisco 49ers great Jerry Rice sat down with former 49er Mike Shumann to discuss Randy Moss' claim that he is the greatest receiver of all time.
Rice joked about being demoted but then followed by saying that while he would never make such a claim, he believes Moss is just being who he is.
"He likes to bring attention to himself," Rice said.
san francisco 49ers, nfl, mike shumann
- Mudslide causes trees on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise 18 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body