49ers great Jerry Rice: "I got demoted, fast"
NEW ORLEANS (KGO) -- San Francisco 49ers great Jerry Rice sat down with former 49er Mike Shumann to discuss Randy Moss' claim that he is the greatest receiver of all time.
Rice joked about being demoted but then followed by saying that while he would never make such a claim, he believes Moss is just being who he is.
"He likes to bring attention to himself," Rice said.
san francisco 49ers, nfl, mike shumann
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- No charges in Starbucks orange juice case
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- NASA Ames focusing on advanced manufacturing
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by truck hitting span
- Get Free Stuff: Challenge butter; Shoe laces
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Bicyclist killed ID'd; Unsolved murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
30 min ago