Banjoman hoping to play way into Super Bowl
NEW ORLEANS (KGO) -- It's no surprise that Sunday's Super Bowl is a tough ticket to get right now. But a die-hard 49ers fan made the trek to New Orleans without a ticket and is still hoping to get in.
Banjoman, also known as Stacey Sameuls of Fairfax, Calif., has not missed a home game in 30 years and he's hoping that he can use his cape and banjo to play his way into the big game.
san francisco 49ers, super bowl, nfl, wayne freedman
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case