TV anchor settles Super Bowl bet with pie to face
A Texas television anchor and 49ers fan is making good on a super bowl bet.
San Francisco native, Rissa Shaw bet her co-anchor at KAVU in Victoria, Texas that her home town team would win the big game.
Following the 49ers' loss, Shaw's co-anchor, Jonathan McCall gave her a pie in the face on the air. Shaw will also dance outside the station in a chicken suit holding a sign that reads, "my co-anchor is the best newscaster in the world."
super bowl, san francisco 49ers, nfl, nfl playoffs, television, food, nfl
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos