49ers QB Kaepernick unveils new tattoos
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick revealed some new additions to his body art on Thursday.
He posted a photo of himself on Instagram showing the new ink. He already had a tattoo across his chest which reads, "Against All Odds." The new artwork fills in the area around the words.
In his Instagram post, Kaepernick thanked his tattoo artist Orly Locquiao, whose studio is located in San Jose. In a separate post, Orly wrote, "Tattooed Kap till 2:30 in the mornin'. Did a piece for him to represent his family, inner strength, spiritual growth, and humility."
Kaepernick's tattoos on his arms, which have a religious theme, have gotten a lot of attention.
san francisco 49ers, super bowl, colin kaepernick, nfl
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- 5 displaced in two-alarm apartment fire in Alameda
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday