49ers QB Kaepernick unveils new tattoos
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick revealed some new additions to his body art on Thursday.
He posted a photo of himself on Instagram showing the new ink. He already had a tattoo across his chest which reads, "Against All Odds." The new artwork fills in the area around the words.
In his Instagram post, Kaepernick thanked his tattoo artist Orly Locquiao, whose studio is located in San Jose. In a separate post, Orly wrote, "Tattooed Kap till 2:30 in the mornin'. Did a piece for him to represent his family, inner strength, spiritual growth, and humility."
Kaepernick's tattoos on his arms, which have a religious theme, have gotten a lot of attention.
san francisco 49ers, super bowl, colin kaepernick, nfl
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- No charges in Starbucks orange juice case
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- NASA Ames focusing on advanced manufacturing
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by truck hitting span
- Get Free Stuff: Challenge butter; Shoe laces
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Bicyclist killed ID'd; Unsolved murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday