49ers coach Jim Harbaugh cites wisdom of Judge Judy
San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh took to the podium Friday at the NFL Combine and delivered yet another set of remarks that manage to confuse and entertain all at the same time.
When asked what he thinks about potential draftees who might be untruthful during the interview process, Harbaugh responded in the off-kilter fashion he's come to be known for.
"I'm a big fan of the 'Judge Judy' show," he said. "And when you lie in Judge Judy's courtroom, it's over, your credibility is completely lost, you stand no chance of winning that case. So, I learned that from her. It's very powerful."
jim harbaugh, san francisco 49ers, nfl
- Deputies monitoring PG&E substation in San Jose
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- Wind wreaks havoc across the Bay Area
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- 7 On Your Side: Save on summer vacation flights
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: Boy nearly run-over; Oklahoma aid
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bear wanders into residential SoCal...
43 min ago