49ers coach Jim Harbaugh launches own fashion line
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh has launched his very own clothing collection featuring his trademark tan khakis and black sweatshirt.
Harbaugh says people can wear a black cap, black turtle neck and tan khakis just about anywhere they go and still be fashion forward.
The coach's website even features high-end couture for any occasion.
Team headquarters has been besieged by an avalanche of demand for the stylish threads, directing all requests to Harbaugh's website.
For a limited time if shoppers type a promotional code during checkout, they will receive 65 percent off of all merchandise.
The code: April Fools!
san francisco 49ers, fashion, shopping, jim harbaugh, nfl
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire