New rules limit what football fans can bring to games
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Fans going to 49ers games will be restricted to what kinds of bags they can carry in to Candlestick.
Gone are the days of anything goes. A new NFL policy is now in effect that limits the size and types of bags that can be brought into the stadium.
Attendees can bring bags that are clear plastic or vinyl and no bigger than 12x6x12, one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags, and small clutch bags, about the size of a hand.
Backpacks, coolers, or fanny packs are no longer allowed.
candlestick park, san francisco 49ers, nfl
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Good Samaritan alerts family to burning home 59 min ago
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body