Police again search home of Patriots' Aaron Hernandez
NORTH ATTLEBORO, Mass. (KGO) -- Police in Massachusetts have finished searching the home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez as they look into the shooting death of a semi-pro football player.
The body 27-year-old Odin Lloyd was found Monday in a landfill nearby.
New video shows state and local police using search dogs to go through the Hernandez home. They left carrying three bags of evidence.
Police say security cameras recorded video of the two players together hours before Lloyd was killed.
Police also say surveillance recordings from inside the Hernandez home were intentionally destroyed.
ESPN reports Hernandez will likely face charges for obstructing justice.
"The expectation is that an arrest warrant, if it hasn't been filed already, will be filed soon," said Bob Holtzman with ESPN.
Police also want to know why a team of housekeepers was hired to scrub the Patriots player's home.
So far there's no public comment from Hernandez or his legal team.
shooting, crime, murder, violence, nfl, nfl
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well
- PG&E to be arraigned in fatal San Bruno blast 53 min ago
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Barricaded man taken into custody in San Jose 56 min ago
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
34 min ago