Police again search home of Patriots' Aaron Hernandez
NORTH ATTLEBORO, Mass. (KGO) -- Police in Massachusetts have finished searching the home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez as they look into the shooting death of a semi-pro football player.
The body 27-year-old Odin Lloyd was found Monday in a landfill nearby.
New video shows state and local police using search dogs to go through the Hernandez home. They left carrying three bags of evidence.
Police say security cameras recorded video of the two players together hours before Lloyd was killed.
Police also say surveillance recordings from inside the Hernandez home were intentionally destroyed.
ESPN reports Hernandez will likely face charges for obstructing justice.
"The expectation is that an arrest warrant, if it hasn't been filed already, will be filed soon," said Bob Holtzman with ESPN.
Police also want to know why a team of housekeepers was hired to scrub the Patriots player's home.
So far there's no public comment from Hernandez or his legal team.
shooting, crime, murder, violence, nfl, nfl
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos