Colin Kaepernick graces cover of ESPN The Magazine
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is baring more than just his tattoos for a magazine photo shoot.
The football star is stripping down for the 2013 ESPN The Magazine Body Issue with a host of other pro-athletes.
Kaepernick says he considers his arm his best physical skill. When asked if he could change anything about his body, the 25-year-old said his legs.
He thinks they are too skinny, but is working on making them stronger.
colin kaepernick, espn, san francisco 49ers, nfl
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea 10 min ago
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Fan hit in the head with a bottle at Candlestick Park 45 min ago
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour ring record
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane 52 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday