Colin Kaepernick graces cover of ESPN The Magazine
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is baring more than just his tattoos for a magazine photo shoot.
The football star is stripping down for the 2013 ESPN The Magazine Body Issue with a host of other pro-athletes.
Kaepernick says he considers his arm his best physical skill. When asked if he could change anything about his body, the 25-year-old said his legs.
He thinks they are too skinny, but is working on making them stronger.
colin kaepernick, espn, san francisco 49ers, nfl
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos