Stores dedicated to 49ers gear open in the Bay Area
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The San Francisco Giants have had dugout stores for years. Now, 49ers fans finally have a store just for the red and gold.
One store just opened at the Westfield Center in San Francisco. Three other 49ers retail stores are now open in San Jose, Santa Clara, and Palo Alto.
Fans say it's about time they can step into a store filled with their team colors
"It's red and gold everywhere which is pretty awesome," one fan said.
Longtime fan Robyn Carranza adds, "It's nice to be able to find Niner stuff you can find Raiders stuff really easy around here and I don't understand I mean, sorry Raiders fans."
"I can grab a Gore jersey right here, so I'm excited, go Niners," said another fan.
Life-like 49ers mannequins greet you right at the door. Shoppers will find everything from Colin Kaepernick face masks to jerseys, jackets, and hats.
There's also a big screen showing classic 49ers moments, a great way to get pumped up for the game.
san francisco 49ers, retail, san jose, santa clara, palo alto, nfl
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Stanford grad wins big deal on "Shark Tank"
48 min ago