Stores dedicated to 49ers gear open in the Bay Area
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The San Francisco Giants have had dugout stores for years. Now, 49ers fans finally have a store just for the red and gold.
One store just opened at the Westfield Center in San Francisco. Three other 49ers retail stores are now open in San Jose, Santa Clara, and Palo Alto.
Fans say it's about time they can step into a store filled with their team colors
"It's red and gold everywhere which is pretty awesome," one fan said.
Longtime fan Robyn Carranza adds, "It's nice to be able to find Niner stuff you can find Raiders stuff really easy around here and I don't understand I mean, sorry Raiders fans."
"I can grab a Gore jersey right here, so I'm excited, go Niners," said another fan.
Life-like 49ers mannequins greet you right at the door. Shoppers will find everything from Colin Kaepernick face masks to jerseys, jackets, and hats.
There's also a big screen showing classic 49ers moments, a great way to get pumped up for the game.
san francisco 49ers, retail, san jose, santa clara, palo alto, nfl
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive 3 min ago
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Some stores offering last minute holiday...
46 min ago