More fan violence reported at San Francisco's Candlestick Park
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A football fan suffered a concussion and a broken arm and nose at Candlestick Park after police say he was attacked during the San Francisco 49ers 27-7 loss to the Indianapolis Colts this weekend.
A man was also arrested Sunday on suspicion of beating another man for urinating on his car.
Reports of other assaults at the game were also logged with stadium security.
Security was increased at the stadium two years ago after two shootings, a beating and fights broke out during a preseason game with the Oakland Raiders.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
san francisco 49ers, candlestick park, violence, nfl, oakland raiders, nfl
- Underground fire forcing evacuations in Oakland 9 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Black ice on I-280 near crash in San Mateo County
- NTSB hearing on Asiana crash at SFO postponed
- SF firefighters gain upper hand on Recology plant fire
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Oakland robberies; Pitcher makes donation
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday