Seattle Seahawks fans buy Levi's Stadium 'brick'
SEATTLE (KGO) -- Seattle Seahawks fans will have a personalized brick at the new home of the 49ers, Levi's Stadium. The group of fans raised more than $1,000 to get their own custom brick.
Because they raised so much money, they're donating the leftover cash - $793 to the family of Bryan Stow, the San Francisco Giants fan beaten outside of Dodger Stadium in 2011.
The bricks will be part of a fan-walk leading to Gate A.
san francisco 49ers, Levi's Stadium, santa clara, bryan stow, san francisco giants, los angeles dodgers, nfl
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 38 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos