Seattle Seahawks fans buy Levi's Stadium 'brick'
SEATTLE (KGO) -- Seattle Seahawks fans will have a personalized brick at the new home of the 49ers, Levi's Stadium. The group of fans raised more than $1,000 to get their own custom brick.
Because they raised so much money, they're donating the leftover cash - $793 to the family of Bryan Stow, the San Francisco Giants fan beaten outside of Dodger Stadium in 2011.
The bricks will be part of a fan-walk leading to Gate A.
san francisco 49ers, Levi's Stadium, santa clara, bryan stow, san francisco giants, los angeles dodgers, nfl
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California 1 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 48 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Little progress made in search for missing...
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos