Oakland Raiders to sign autographs for toy donations
OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Oakland Raiders will be signing autographs at Sunday's game at O.co Coliseum in exchange for toy donations.
Members of the U.S. Marine Corp Reserve will be collecting the toys as the Raiders take on the Kansas City Chiefs, Raiders spokesman Mike Taylor said.
In addition to new, unwrapped toys, money also will be accepted.
Marines will be collecting toys before kickoff in Raiderville, the West Side Plaza, near the BART entrance and at Gates A, B, C and D.
The mission of the Marine Corps Toys for Tots program is to collect toys during the holiday season and distribute them for Christmas to needy children in the community.
For details on the toy drive, click here.
oakland raiders, oakland, marines, children, holiday, christmas, nfl
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday