Pacman says he's got deal to return to Bengals
Adam Jones has re-signed with the Cincinnati Bengals, agreeing to a three-year deal, the veteran cornerback announced Thursday morning on Twitter.
Jones, 29, has played the past three seasons for the Bengals after bouncing around from Tennessee to Dallas because of off-field issues. He started five games for the Bengals last season and broke up nine passes. Jones returned a punt 81 yards for a touchdown against Cleveland.
The Bengals gave Jones a second chance in 2010 after several incidents with police and an NFL suspension. He has developed into a reliable nickelback and backup returner for Cincinnati.
Jones is the ninth Bengals free agent to re-sign with the team this offseason, joining defensive ends Michael Johnson, Robert Geathers and Wallace Gilberry, linebacker Rey Maualuga, kicker Mike Nugent, punter Kevin Huber, running back Cedric Peerman and long snapper Clark Harris.
- Man fatally stuck by Caltrain near Atherton station
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Man gets 110 years to life for Hayward teen's murder
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Paul Stanley: Kiss miffed at Rock Hall over snub
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in...
24 min ago
- Statewide AMBER Alert issued for abducted...
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos