Seahawks ink QB Quinn as Wilson's backup
Brady Quinn was the most impressive of four NFL quarterbacks trying out in Seattle and the Seattle Seahawks will try to sign him to back up starter Russell Wilson, sources said.
Wallace, meanwhile, is scheduled to work out for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday.
He completed a career-best 56.9 percent of his pass attempts (112 of 197) for 1,141 yards, two touchdowns and eight interceptions last season. He is a career 53.8 percent passer, throwing for 3,043 yards with 12 touchdowns and 17 interceptions in 24 career games.
ESPN NFL Insiders Ed Werder and Adam Schefter contributed to this report.
- Broken window of high-rise shuts down block in SF
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break 9 min ago
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks 55 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos