Sources: CB Milliner has had five surgeries
One reason there has been so much debate about draft prospect Dee Milliner is that the former Alabama cornerback has undergone five surgeries, some not as major as others, per league sources.
One reason there has been so much debate about draft prospect Dee Milliner is that the former Alabama cornerback has undergone five surgeries, though some not as major as others, per league sources.
Milliner's surgeries include a right knee scope, sports hernia, right tibia stress fracture and both shoulders.
His most recent shoulder surgery, performed in March, will sideline him during the organized team activities of whichever team drafts him.
Milliner is not expected to be ready until training camp at the earliest.
"We haven't been able to do the rehab like I want to because I've been going to different teams," Milliner told the Philadelphia Inquirer. "But once the draft is over, I'll be able to start to rehab it and try to get back on track."
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros 24 min ago
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Video: Cracked windshield forces flight to divert
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos