Jaguars WR Blackmon has surgery on groin
Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon is recovering from groin surgery.
Blackmon, limited during last month's three-day minicamp because of a nagging groin injury, had surgery recently but could be back in time for training camp. The Jaguars report July 25 and begin on-field work the next day.
Blackmon led the Jaguars with 64 receptions for 865 yards and five touchdowns last year.
He has been suspended for the first four games of the 2013 season for violating the NFL's substance-abuse program. He is eligible, though, to play in the team's four preseason games, the first one against Miami on Aug. 9.
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation 58 min ago
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos