Half Moon Bay Golf Course
Half Moon Bay, CA (KGO) -- Half Moon Bay offers two very different golf course. Both are terrific of work by architect Arthur Hills.
The newly-updated Old Course winds through houses and trees, over lakes and around corners. Its 18th descends and climbs along the crashing Pacific, and compares most favorably with the 18th at Pebble. You will finish your round before a gallery sipping cocktails in the neighboring Ritz Carlton.
The Ocean Course is more of a traditional seaside links course, and favored by the tourists. You'll find it to be fun, even-tempered, wide open, and memorable in any weather, but bring along at least one club you can hit for distance from two-knuckle deep rough. The three home hole, which will take your breath away.
golf, wayne freedman
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...