Michael Jordan told to stop smoking in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- One participant at the Presidents Cup - who is famous for his air time - is being asked to keep the air clean at Harding Park.
City officials are asking basketball superstar Michael Jordan to put away the cigars. Jordan was caught in a photo on the front page of the Chronicle's Sporting Green smoking a stogie.
The city bans smoking on its public courses.
The city's recreation and parks director even coined a new nickname for Jordan in this controversy calling him --"Spare the air Jordan."
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire