Woods matchmaker: 'Use a driver next time'
Tiger Woods is finding out that he is a role model whether he likes it or not and people expect a certain type of behavior from him.
Fellow PGA pro Jesper Parnevik introduced Tiger to his wife, Elin, since she was his family's nanny.
"I am especially sad about it and feel a bit sorry for Elin since me and my wife are at fault for hooking her up with him and we thought we was a better guy than he is. So I would probably have to apologize to her," said Parnevik.
- SFFD continues to monitor 5-alarm fire in Mission Bay 24 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos