Woods matchmaker: 'Use a driver next time'
Tiger Woods is finding out that he is a role model whether he likes it or not and people expect a certain type of behavior from him.
Fellow PGA pro Jesper Parnevik introduced Tiger to his wife, Elin, since she was his family's nanny.
"I am especially sad about it and feel a bit sorry for Elin since me and my wife are at fault for hooking her up with him and we thought we was a better guy than he is. So I would probably have to apologize to her," said Parnevik.
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup 59 min ago
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- SamTrans bus hits low hanging wire in San Mateo
- Woman hit by construction van in critical condition
- SFO employee accused of stealing from luggage
- BART to vote on allowing bikes on rush hour trains
- Actor Brad Pitt says he suffers from prosopagnosia 6 min ago
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: SF warehouse fire; Fatal bicyclist accident
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Mourners remember girl, 9, killed in Okla....
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos