Vanity Fair reveals tough-looking Tiger Woods
There are new allegations against Tiger Woods in the latest issue of Vanity Fair.
The magazine says Woods is a "sex addict" who at times spent $60,000 a night on escort services. The article also claims he paid his escorts up to $10,000 a month in hush money.
On the cover of the magazine is a shirtless photo of Tiger taken by celebrity photographer Annie Liebovitz four years ago.
Leibovitz says Woods is an intensely competitive, focused and dedicated athlete, and says the photo was aimed at capturing that.
tiger woods, golf
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Wonder Girl to take on Vallejo after Batkid saved SF 46 min ago
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: OPD gets new SUVs; Big Sur fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday