Vanity Fair reveals tough-looking Tiger Woods
There are new allegations against Tiger Woods in the latest issue of Vanity Fair.
The magazine says Woods is a "sex addict" who at times spent $60,000 a night on escort services. The article also claims he paid his escorts up to $10,000 a month in hush money.
On the cover of the magazine is a shirtless photo of Tiger taken by celebrity photographer Annie Liebovitz four years ago.
Leibovitz says Woods is an intensely competitive, focused and dedicated athlete, and says the photo was aimed at capturing that.
tiger woods, golf
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos