Vanity Fair reveals tough-looking Tiger Woods
There are new allegations against Tiger Woods in the latest issue of Vanity Fair.
The magazine says Woods is a "sex addict" who at times spent $60,000 a night on escort services. The article also claims he paid his escorts up to $10,000 a month in hush money.
On the cover of the magazine is a shirtless photo of Tiger taken by celebrity photographer Annie Liebovitz four years ago.
Leibovitz says Woods is an intensely competitive, focused and dedicated athlete, and says the photo was aimed at capturing that.
tiger woods, golf
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF 18 min ago
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup 34 min ago
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- SamTrans bus hits low hanging wire in San Mateo
- San Jose firefighters control 1-alarm house fire
- 'Attractive & Fat' campaign slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Results of Consumer Reports test of sunscreens 49 min ago
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos