Tiger Woods does exclusive interview with GMA
Tiger Woods is opening up today about his career, finding balance in his life and his relationship with his children.
The golf star sat down with 'Good Morning America's' Robin Roberts. It's been a challenging year-and-a-half for Woods. He crashed his SUV in Florida in November 2009 that led to the revelations about several extra-marital affairs, and eventually a divorce from wife, Elin.
Woods says being a single father is tough, but he enjoys it.
"I love being with them and seeing what they're doing. What they're capable of doing. The joys and just the shifts of interests - that's what's just fun. We have a great time together and that is what is the most important - family's first. That's what it was when I was growing up. My mom and dad were always there and always present for me and that's what I am with my kids now," said Woods.
As for golf, Woods says he's working on getting his game back on track. He hasn't won a major event in nearly three years. Woods said his goal is to reclaim his spot as the number one golfer in the world.
tiger woods, golf
- SFPD SWAT in standoff with shooting suspect 59 min ago
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos