Jason Dufner's PGA win resurrects Internet meme
The Internet meme Dufner-ing is making a big comeback after events that transpired Sunday. The meme is in honor of golfer Jason Dufner who won the PGA Championship.
It all stems from a photo of the notoriously glum golfer dozing off and zoning out during an appearance at a school last April.
Dufner is taking it all in stride, admitting his laidback personality makes him an easy target.
"Guys make fun of me all the time for my weight and my hair and all this stuff; my aloof attitude. But, you know, I thought it was funny. You know, that's what every kid does in school," he said.
The 36-year-old says he's fine with being identified with Dufnering, but after his first major championship, he will likely become as well known for his golf game.
pga, internet, golf
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child 51 min ago
- Obama hams it up for health care on Funny or Die
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday