Jason Dufner's PGA win resurrects Internet meme
The Internet meme Dufner-ing is making a big comeback after events that transpired Sunday. The meme is in honor of golfer Jason Dufner who won the PGA Championship.
It all stems from a photo of the notoriously glum golfer dozing off and zoning out during an appearance at a school last April.
Dufner is taking it all in stride, admitting his laidback personality makes him an easy target.
"Guys make fun of me all the time for my weight and my hair and all this stuff; my aloof attitude. But, you know, I thought it was funny. You know, that's what every kid does in school," he said.
The 36-year-old says he's fine with being identified with Dufnering, but after his first major championship, he will likely become as well known for his golf game.
pga, internet, golf
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos