Brazil's Lee seizes Thailand lead by 1 after 65
Lucas Lee of Brazil shot a 7-under 65 Saturday to take a one-shot lead after the third round of the Thailand Open.BANGKOK -- Lucas Lee of Brazil shot a 7-under 65 Saturday to take a one-shot lead after the third round of the Thailand Open.
Lee had eight birdies against a lone bogey on the 11th hole for a 19-under total of 197 at the Thana City Golf & Sports Club. Mu Hu of China shot a 64 to sit tied for second with defending champion Chris Wood of England (65) at the season-opening event on the OneAsia tour.
Scott Strange of Australia led after the second round, which was completed earlier Saturday after a rain suspension, but fell to a tie for third after a 68. He was a further stroke back along with Simon Yates of Scotland, who had a flawless 64 that included six birdies and an eagle on the fifth hole.
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Police search for possible shooter, lock down school
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 32 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos