Sharks ticketholders getting skimpy refunds
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- San Jose Sharks season ticketholders are getting a body check when it comes to refunds.
The National Hockey League is in a lockout and so far, 16 regular season games have been cancelled.
Most season ticketholders have paid about 70 percent of the $7,000 total, but their first refund check will be just $89. And, it won't be in mailboxes for two weeks.
The Sharks are giving refunds only on a month-by-month basis in case a labor agreement is reached.
san jose sharks, nhl, hockey
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin 19 min ago
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 12 min ago
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos