Sharks release schedule following end of lockout
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Following the ratification of a 10-year labor pact by players in the National Hockey League on Saturday, the San Jose Sharks released a 48-game regular season schedule.
The team will play its first home game on Thursday, Jan. 24th against the Phoenix Coyotes, and the last game of the regular season will be played at the Staples Center on Saturday, April 27 against the Los Angeles King, according to team officials.
Saturday's announcement ends a four-month lockout that delayed the start of the National Hockey League season.
To look at the upcoming schedule, click here.
san jose, san jose sharks, nhl, hockey
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Bay Area family competing in national Christmas light competition
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday