Sharks release schedule following end of lockout
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Following the ratification of a 10-year labor pact by players in the National Hockey League on Saturday, the San Jose Sharks released a 48-game regular season schedule.
The team will play its first home game on Thursday, Jan. 24th against the Phoenix Coyotes, and the last game of the regular season will be played at the Staples Center on Saturday, April 27 against the Los Angeles King, according to team officials.
Saturday's announcement ends a four-month lockout that delayed the start of the National Hockey League season.
To look at the upcoming schedule, click here.
san jose, san jose sharks, nhl, hockey
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Mountain View police searching for missing boy 21 min ago
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- State oversight may tame California pot shops 39 min ago
- 1 dead, 3 injured in North Richmond shooting 12 min ago
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law 24 min ago
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Object spotted may be part of missing...
37 min ago