San Jose Sharks' Brent Burns to shave beard for charity
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- San Jose Sharks forward Brent Burns is getting rid of his bushy beard for a good cause. He's shaving it for charity.
Burns hopes to raise $5,000 for two charities to help children. He'll let a teammate do the shave next month, until then, he's asking for donations.
Anyone who gives $50 or more will get an autographed before and after beard photo.
The top three donors will get to witness the shaving in person.
san jose sharks, hockey
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California 30 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 27 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Little progress made in search for missing...
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos