Blue Jackets send D Savard to AHL Springfield
The Columbus Blue Jackets have reassigned defenseman David Savard to their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield, Mass.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The Columbus Blue Jackets have reassigned defenseman David Savard to their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield, Mass.
The 22-year-old Savard has totaled 44:35 of ice time in three games played with Columbus. In 34 games earlier this season with Springfield he had three goals, 18 assists and a plus-12 rating.
A native of St. Hyacinthe, Quebec, Savard was selected by the Blue Jackets in the fourth round, 94th overall, of the 2009 draft. The 6-foot-2, 219-pound defenseman has two goals and eight assists in 34 career NHL games, all with Columbus.
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash 56 min ago
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal 45 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Little progress made in search for missing...
59 min ago
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in...
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos