Flames' Kiprusoff (knee) to miss 2 more weeks
02/12 2:33 PM
Calgary Flames goalie Miikka Kiprusoff is expected to be sidelined two more weeks because of a sprained knee ligament.CALGARY, Alberta -- Calgary Flames goalie Miikka Kiprusoff is expected to be sidelined two more weeks because of a sprained knee ligament.
"Kipper's not coming back for two more weeks," Flames general manager Jay Feaster said Tuesday.
The 36-year-old Kiprusoff has played 70-plus games for seven consecutive seasons. He was injured against Detroit on Feb. 5.
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos