Devils wing Carter activated after concussion
The New Jersey Devils have activated left wing Ryan Carter from injured reserve.
Carter, returning from a concussion, should be in the lineup Saturday, when the struggling Devils take on the Sabres in Buffalo. He will rejoin mates Steve Bernier and Stephen Gionta, reuniting a line that was pivotal in New Jersey's run to the Stanley Cup final last season.
To create a spot on the roster for Carter, New Jersey shipped center Tim Sestito to Albany of the AHL.
New Jersey, also missing starting goaltender Martin Brodeur (back), has lost three straight.
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes 2 min ago
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital 36 min ago
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on...
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos