Lehtonen due back in net for Stars on Thursday
Kari Lehtonen will be back in goal for the Dallas Stars after missing nearly four full games because of a groin injury.DALLAS -- Kari Lehtonen will be back in goal for the Dallas Stars after missing nearly four full games because of a groin injury.
Coach Glen Gulutzan said Wednesday that Lehtonen will be the starting goaltender Thursday night against Vancouver.
The Stars will be without rookie Alex Chiasson, who has six goals and an assist in his seven games. He sustained a shoulder injury in a 5-2 loss at Western Conference-leading Chicago on Monday night.
Dallas, which won five in a row before Chicago, is only two points out of eighth place and a playoff spot with six games to play.
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 56 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash 34 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos