Ducks sign Beleskey to two-year extension
The Anaheim Ducks have signed left wing Matt Beleskey to a two-year contract extension through 2014-15.
He had eight goals, five assists and 56 penalty minutes in 42 games with Anaheim last season. The 25-year-old winger led the club in hits with 103 and was tied for seventh in goals.
He was selected in the fourth round of the 2006 NHL entry draft by the Ducks, and has 26 goals, 30 assists and 199 penalty minutes in 209 career games with them.
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos