Leafs trade Colborne to Flames for '14 pick
The Toronto Maple Leafs traded center Joe Colborne to the Calgary Flames on Saturday night for a fourth-round pick next year.
The 23-year-old Colborne, a first-round pick in 2008, had a goal and five assists in 16 career games for the Maple Leafs. Last season, the former University of Denver player was scoreless in five games for the Maple Leafs and had 14 goals and 28 assists in 65 games for the American Hockey League's Toronto Marlies.
- Crews retrieving body that washed onto Lands End
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Korean Air A380 hits 2 light poles at LA airport 19 min ago
- Military shell prompted evacuation of hundreds
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates into reservoir
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos