Leafs trade Colborne to Flames for '14 pick
The Toronto Maple Leafs traded center Joe Colborne to the Calgary Flames on Saturday night for a fourth-round pick next year.
The 23-year-old Colborne, a first-round pick in 2008, had a goal and five assists in 16 career games for the Maple Leafs. Last season, the former University of Denver player was scoreless in five games for the Maple Leafs and had 14 goals and 28 assists in 65 games for the American Hockey League's Toronto Marlies.
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide 5 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault 39 min ago
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS 31 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills...
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos