Kyle Busch puts on the miles
SONOMA, CA (KGO) -- Kyle Busch is back to defend his title at Infineon Raceway this Sunday as NASCAR converges on the Bay Area for Its annual visit. Busch will certainly be putting in his mileage this weekend.
Busch will hit the track in Sonoma on Friday for qualifying. He will practice for the Save Mart 350 on Saturday morning.
Then he's flying to Milwaukee to compete in a nationwide event Saturday night.
Busch will get back on the plane after the race, presumably get a little bit of sleep, then be back in Sonoma Sunday morning, ready for the Sprint Cup race.
- Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb kills 91
- Firefighters save Vallejo man in apartment fire
- Man goes missing after Bay to Breakers race
- Bay Area residents in DC protest against banks
- Victims hope to get money back from lending scheme
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- NFL owners set to decide Super Bowl L site Tuesday
- roundup: Mountain lion spotted; Palo Alto murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday