Kyle Busch puts on the miles
SONOMA, CA (KGO) -- Kyle Busch is back to defend his title at Infineon Raceway this Sunday as NASCAR converges on the Bay Area for Its annual visit. Busch will certainly be putting in his mileage this weekend.
Busch will hit the track in Sonoma on Friday for qualifying. He will practice for the Save Mart 350 on Saturday morning.
Then he's flying to Milwaukee to compete in a nationwide event Saturday night.
Busch will get back on the plane after the race, presumably get a little bit of sleep, then be back in Sonoma Sunday morning, ready for the Sprint Cup race.
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands 25 min ago
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver 40 min ago
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos