20th Annual California Mille kicks off in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Some of the world's most legendary racecars were back in action Monday morning in the 20th Annual California Mille.
The four-day, 1000-mile race got underway at 8:30 Monday morning at the Fairmont Hotel on Nob Hill in San Francisco.
This year's race features 70 historic sports cars built between 1927 and 1957 including classic Jaguars, Alfa Romeos and Ferraris.
The Mille course sends drivers across Northern California and ends Thursday in Sonoma.
sonoma, nob hill, racing
- One dead, another critical in San Francisco fire
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery 43 min ago
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped 17 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF 8 min ago
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code 10 min ago
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos