NASCAR haulers roll through Sacramento
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KGO) -- NASCAR comes to Infineon raceway this weekend, but Thursday folks in Sacramento got an up close look at over 50 Sprint Cup haulers as they rumbled through downtown.
It was the official kickoff to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Toyota/Save Mart 350 race at Infineon.
The actual race cars are inside those semis. The trucks for NASCAR greats Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Jimmie Johnson are in that convoy. It was the first ever hauler parade to roll through Northern California.
sacramento, infineon raceway, racing
- SF firefighters continue to monitor 5-alarm fire
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos