NASCAR haulers roll through Sacramento
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KGO) -- NASCAR comes to Infineon raceway this weekend, but Thursday folks in Sacramento got an up close look at over 50 Sprint Cup haulers as they rumbled through downtown.
It was the official kickoff to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Toyota/Save Mart 350 race at Infineon.
The actual race cars are inside those semis. The trucks for NASCAR greats Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Jimmie Johnson are in that convoy. It was the first ever hauler parade to roll through Northern California.
sacramento, infineon raceway, racing
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- 5 displaced in two-alarm apartment fire in Alameda
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday