NASCAR haulers roll through Sacramento
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KGO) -- NASCAR comes to Infineon raceway this weekend, but Thursday folks in Sacramento got an up close look at over 50 Sprint Cup haulers as they rumbled through downtown.
It was the official kickoff to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Toyota/Save Mart 350 race at Infineon.
The actual race cars are inside those semis. The trucks for NASCAR greats Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Jimmie Johnson are in that convoy. It was the first ever hauler parade to roll through Northern California.
sacramento, infineon raceway, racing
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos