Sonoma Raceway's Cardinale loses battle with cancer
SONOMA, Calif. (KGO) -- John Cardinale, the vice president of media and community relations at Sonoma Raceway passed away last Wednesday night after a two year battle with gastric cancer. He was 47.
Cardinale joined the raceway staff in 1998.
He is survived by his wife Andrea and their two daughters.
A memorial fund has been set up for his family.
Donations may be sent to the: John Cardinale Memorial Fund, C/O Sonoma Raceway 29355 Arnold Drive Sonoma, CA. 95476
sonoma, cancer, racing
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child 11 min ago
- Obama hams it up for health care on Funny or Die
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday