Ford tweaks Fusion for 2013 Sprint Cup season
Ford is making slight modifications to the 2013 Fusion it plans to use next season in NASCAR's Sprint Cup Series.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Ford is making slight modifications to the 2013 Fusion it plans to use next season in NASCAR's Sprint Cup Series.
Some of the updates announced Monday are designed to add additional brand identity through new grille work and hood lines.
When the car was revealed in January, it had a stickered front grille that has since been removed. In place now is an actual grille bar that is identical to the production car. Also added was detail to the fog light housings that created a more detailed headlight area.
Ford also says the new Fusion will have a more aggressive hood than originally introduced. Ford will display the car this weekend at Michigan International Speedway.
- 2 wildfires burning in Central Sierra foothills
- Charges filed against man in naked BART attack
- Caltrain reopens after police talk man off ledge
- Bicyclist struck, killed by hit-and-run driver
- Patient attacks nurse at Napa State Hospital
- SF taxi driver chokes, robs passenger over tip
- Flooding renews call for new Oakland A's stadium
- abcnews: Putin accused of stealing Super Bowl ring
- roundup: Burglaries in Livermore; Cabbie robs fare
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Oakland kicks off summer food program for...
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos