Danica goes pink for breast cancer awareness
Danica Patrick's familiar GoDaddy green will be gone the entire month of October as she'll race with a bright pink paint scheme to help raise breast cancer awareness.
NEW YORK -- Danica Patrick's familiar GoDaddy green will be gone the entire month of October as she'll race with a bright pink paint scheme to help raise breast cancer awareness.
Patrick unveiled her No. 10 pink GoDaddy car on Tuesday in Times Square in a joint appearance with Chevrolet, which showcased a pink Camaro SS official pace car.
Chevrolet will donate $200 to the American Cancer Society for every lap the pace car leads under caution at last month's race at Atlanta and upcoming races at Talladega and Martinsville.
In addition, GoDaddy driver James Hinchcliffe will drive a pink version of his IndyCar at this weekend's double-header race at Houston.
GoDaddy is also teaming with the Public Interest Registry to donate $50,000 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday