Vuvuzela feature can drown out audio on YouTube
Friday, June 25, 2010
Those traditional South African horns that World Cup soccer fans either love or hate are coming to YouTube.
YouTube is starting a new feature that will allow you to add the buzz of Vuvuzela's to your online videos.
You click on a tiny soccer ball button and the Vuvuzela buzz will come on, and drown out the sound of the video you're watching -- just like it does at World Cup games.
(Copyright ©2013 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
world cup, youtube, soccer
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland 53 min ago
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 15 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos