Governor talks about same-sex marriage
WASHINGTON (KGO) -- On NBC'S "meet the Press", Governor Schwarzenegger said he believes marriage should be between a man and a woman.
On NBC'S "meet the Press", Governor Schwarzenegger said he believes marriage should be between a man and a woman. But he also said he does not support a constitutional ban on gay marriage. "My believe, I don't think I should force on anyone else, so I think that we should stay with the decision of the Supreme Court and move forward. There are so many other issues that we have to deal with in California, so I think to spend any time on this initiative I think is a waste of time," said Gov. Schwarzenegger.
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake 11 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse 34 min ago
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco 36 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks 48 min ago
- One dead after house fire in Oakland
- California criminal behind 3-strikes law arrested 27 min ago
- MasterCard, Visa plan group focused on security 16 min ago
- Man arrested for DUI after injury crash in Russian Hill
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case