Governor talks about same-sex marriage
WASHINGTON (KGO) -- On NBC'S "meet the Press", Governor Schwarzenegger said he believes marriage should be between a man and a woman.
On NBC'S "meet the Press", Governor Schwarzenegger said he believes marriage should be between a man and a woman. But he also said he does not support a constitutional ban on gay marriage. "My believe, I don't think I should force on anyone else, so I think that we should stay with the decision of the Supreme Court and move forward. There are so many other issues that we have to deal with in California, so I think to spend any time on this initiative I think is a waste of time," said Gov. Schwarzenegger.
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin 17 min ago
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full swing
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show 34 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos